Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Apehal Lazada taknak refund shipping fee ni?

Hello Noor Shahida Mohd Said,
We'd love to hear what you think of our customer service. Please take a moment to answer one simple question by clicking either link below:

How would you rate the support you received?

Good, I'm satisfied
Bad, I'm unsatisfied
This ticket has been rated as Bad, I'm unsatisfied

With the following comment:

I already received refund of my items (RM62.80) but not the shipping fee. Why? The items are not ship out yet, suppose should refund my shipping fee too. Even in email send to me already stated that my refund should be RM77.80 which is what I had paid. ----------------------------------------------- Ahmad Syukri, Jun 01 12:50 PM: Dear Noor Shahida, We received your refund request for order number 303895292. The total amount due for refund is RM77.80, and is currently being processed by the relevant department. Please allow 3 to 5 working days for the refund to be reflected in your account, depending on your bank. Should you require further assistance please feel free to revert to us. Thank you for your patience and understanding in providing us with the opportunity to be of service to you. Thank you for shopping at Lazada Malaysia. Syukri Transaction Associate Lazada Malaysia www.lazada.com.my


No comments: